Our next Code 102 is May 25 & June 1, 2019 (two back-to-back Saturdays)!
This event will take place at NewBoCo in Cedar Rapids.
Doors open at 8am, class starts promptly at 9am and ends at 5pm each day.
May 25 & June 1, 2019
*100% of the fee for this workshop can be applied as a credit toward Code 201.
- Visual Studio Code
- “For” and “While” Loops
- Control Flow
- Data Structures
- Open time during each class session for questions related to the tutorials or programming in general
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- Get introduced to loops, arrays, functions, objects, and other programming concepts.
- Understand the additional tools and programs that professional developers use every day.
- Be more prepared for the challenges ahead in Code 201, or in learning to code online.
- Have a wider network of new and experienced developers.
Upcoming DeltaV Code 102 Courses
May 25 & June 1, 2019 – Cedar Rapids
Join us at DeltaV Headquarters at the Geonetric Building in Cedar Rapids for Code 102. Tuition cost covers both Saturdays!
Code of Conduct Policy
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the workshop. Passing requires attendance to the full workshop.
Can’t attend the workshop after you register? We will refund tuition paid for Code 101 and Code 102 workshops, but only if you notify us by email of your cancellation before 12:00 noon on the day before the workshop.