Next Class May 5th & 12th, 2018 (Both Saturdays)
Doors open at 8am, class starts promptly at 9am.
May 5th & 12th, 2018
*100% of the fee for this workshop can be applied as a credit toward Code 201.
- “For” and “While” Loops
- Control Flow
- Data Structures
- Open time during each class session for questions related to the tutorials or programming in general
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- Get introduced to loops, arrays, functions, objects, and other programming concepts.
- Understand the additional tools and programs that professional developers use every day.
- Be more prepared for the challenges ahead in Code 201, or in learning to code online.
- Have a wider network of new and experienced developers.
Upcoming DeltaV Code 102 Courses
May 5 & 12 – Cedar Rapids
Join us at DeltaV Headquarters at the Geonetric Building in Cedar Rapids for Code 102.
Code of Conduct Policy
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the workshop. Passing requires attendance to the full workshop.
Can’t attend the workshop after you register? We will refund tuition paid for Code 101 and Code 102 workshops, but only if you notify us by email of your cancellation before 12:00 noon on the day before the workshop.