Next Class May 13th & 20th, 2017 (Both Saturdays)
Doors open at 8am, class starts promptly at 9am.
May 13th & 20th, 2017
- “For” and “While” Loops
- Control Flow
- Data Structures
- Open time during each class session for questions related to the tutorials or programming in general
At the end of this workshop, you will:
- Get introduced to loops, arrays, functions, objects, and other programming concepts.
- Understand the additional tools and programs that professional developers use every day.
- Be more prepared for the challenges ahead in Code 201, or in learning to code online.
- Have a wider network of new and experienced developers.
Computer & Material Requirements
Code of Conduct Policy
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the workshop. Passing requires attendance to the full workshop.
Can’t attend the workshop after you register? We will refund tuition paid for Code 101 and Code 102 workshops, but only if you notify us by email of your cancellation before 12:00 noon on the day before the workshop.